Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

IUFB Offseason/Transfer Portal News

Bummer. Was looking forward to seeing him develop. Hope we dont lose more big fish.

After thinking about this a little more, still sucks but what is more important is finding a QB for right NOW! Put up or shut up mode. 

So that makes Devon Matthews, Mullen and now Williams returning to IU. Extremely solid core DB group now returning. Would love to see Cam Jones and/or McFadden return but never know.

Edited by jbeaman9

23 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

In three years Emory Simmons had a grand total of 30 catches…… not sure he’s gonna be a game changer.

Yea but these guys committed so they are automatically big time game changers and the best and gonna boost us to the top of the B1G... At least it's what you see a lot of on Twitter. 

6 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Yea but these guys committed so they are automatically big time game changers and the best and gonna boost us to the top of the B1G... At least it's what you see a lot of on Twitter. 

I don't think anyone on this board said that?  If so, please quote...the straw man argument gets exhausting.

4 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Read the last part.

The exhausting part is …

When you read a rival fan base board like from Purdoo or Kensucky they find the worst IU fan and quote them as if they speak for our fan base.

IT IS EXHAUSTING when I see an IU fan do their bidding on an IU board like you just did.

23 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

The exhausting part is …

When you read a rival fan base board like from Purdoo or Kensucky they find the worst IU fan and quote them as if they speak for our fan base.

IT IS EXHAUSTING when I see an IU fan do their bidding on an IU board like you just did.

There really isn't much a Purdue board has to do at this point. Just let the program implode. And that is what it is doing.

57 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

You guys must live miserable lives being so negative all the time.  You would be happier and healthy looking at things in a more positive light.

1 hour ago, MemphisHoosier said:

DL Shamar Jones to the Portal...

I honestly forgot he was on the team, he hasn't done much since '19.

I was always amazed at how productive (relative, mind you) he was for being a 5’9 DT in the little bit he played.