Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan22

Will Indiana be ranked tomorrow?

14 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Yes. We will.

#24.

Yes, I am sure we will be ranked just in time to get beat by Syracuse. Then we have to hear the media talk about how we got "upset". 

I know, I know, that is a negative thought to start the week, but I just have a bad feeling about this game. Really hope Coach Woodson and company prove me wrong. 

The DISRESPECT.... I mean we are 6-0 and I get it that we haven't played top teams, we didn't win some early season tourney etc.... but a team beats somebody they leapfrog us... they lose afterwards and stay ahead of us....

2 more wins and stay in the exact same spot (#30)… while getting leapfrogged by Iowa State, Michigan State, Wisconsin....

And the teams that did jump us before but now lost like Seton Hall stay ahead... at least we overtook the mighty Xavier!!!

I am fine with IU not being ranked yet, I prefer they fly under the radar. Let Purdoo have their moment in the sun, so the inevitable late season crash makes their tears all the sweeter. 

They have no expectations right now and that quirk in human psyche makes some wilt under expectations (cough *IU Football* cough) 

I just want wins baby, then the accolades will come. 

Guess the voters didn't take kindly to our loss at the 'Cuse. We damn  near dropped all the way out of the poll. Three measly voting points -- that's all we got. That's OK, though -- would rather be ranked later than sooner. 

It's a sad day, though, for college basketball when the Toiletmakers are No. 1. LOL! 

5 hours ago, LamarCheeks said:

Guess the voters didn't take kindly to our loss at the 'Cuse. We damn  near dropped all the way out of the poll. Three measly voting points -- that's all we got. That's OK, though -- would rather be ranked later than sooner. 

It's a sad day, though, for college basketball when the Toiletmakers are No. 1. LOL! 

I like that “Toiletmakers”!  How about this: Turdue Toiletmakers!!!

Yes, it’s depressing to see them ranked #1 and we are going the other way!  Barely even getting a sniff now!

Edited by IUFAN1976