Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

IUBB vs Jackson State Game and Bardo Criticism Thread - 11/23/21

Hopefully, Jackson State will bring "Snacks"

Thomas "Snacks" Lee has served as a student manager for the men's basketball team for 16 years. His dream to play in a JSU collegiate basketball game true Monday night.

Over the past 24 hours, life has changed for Thomas "Snacks" Lee, the Jackson State Tigers men's basketball team manager who went viral after connecting on a 3-pointer from Stephen Curry range in Monday's 76-56 win over Arkansas-Pine Bluff on Senior Day.

Lee, suiting up for the first time, came into the Tigers' last home game of the season with 2:05 left and his team leading 73-46. As fans chanted "We Want Snacks," the burly senior waved his arms to build the energy. Lee proceeded to miss on three deep shots, but with 17 seconds remaining, he hit the one that would change everything.

7 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

Can’t wait to see what the student body does with this one. 

Here’s hoping we build enough lead that Snacks gets some time. 

Snacks has now graduated. Recommend y'all play the video of the shot he hit -- it's from about 30 feet. Truly excellent, heartwarming, fun stuff.

16 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

Boy do I need to catch up on some sleep from last night, got home from the game at 1 a.m., got up for work at 5. Multiple late nights in one week is going to be rough, I guess it is a good thing that I took Wednesday off!

Sack up!

We've got three more games in the next eight days and there's lots of late night hoops to watch over break. 

Building a culture of constant bball watching so that we're at our best in March!     ;)

2 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Sack up!

We've got three more games in the next eight days and there's lots of late night hoops to watch over break. 

Building a culture of constant bball watching so that we're at our best in March!     ;)

Don't worry Stu, I will be there Tuesday and Saturday, and 3 more games this year.

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

Sack up!

Did somebody say constant ball watching?

Pepperdine/Fresno St tonight at 1 am on cbsports network.  Sounds like Stuhoo will be joining me tonight 

TONIGHT.  7:00.  BTN.  On paper it should be a blowout.

Dustin Dopirak tweeted that Rob is in sweats and probably out for a second game.

Live Stats

Radio

Jackson State has yet to score a point per possession in its first four contests and it managed just .7 points per trip in a 71-47 loss at Illinois to open the season. That loss to the Illini came without Kofi Cockburn in the lineup.

42 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Every time I see Trey Galloway now I think of what Stephen Bardo said when Galloway got yanked to the ground on that F2 and I so wish that was not the case. Dang, man. Not cool lol. It's like a bad song that gets stuck in your head like that "I'm beggin'" song.

Sorry guys. I had to do that to you. Who did that guy blow to get all the airplay anyway?

19 minutes ago, chicagoHOOSIER said:

Every time I see Joey Galloway now I think of what Stephen Bardo said when Galloway got yanked to the ground on that F2 and I so wish that was not the case. Dang, man. Not cool lol. It's like a bad song that gets stuck in your head like that "I'm beggin'" song.

Sorry guys. I had to do that to you. Who did that guy blow to get all the airplay anyway?

Every time I see Joey Galloway, I see him kissing up to Jesse Palmer trying to get 'Bachelor' rejects.

18 minutes ago, LIHoosier said:

Every time I see Joey Galloway, I see him kissing up to Jesse Palmer trying to get 'Bachelor' rejects.

oops gonna change that now. sheesh. and I can't find a Family Guy creeping backwards slowly meme to clean it up with a laugh. oh well gonna have to eat this one.

2 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Sooo... Best free parking spots at Assembly Hall?

From Hova on Sunday. -- I’ve been parking along the street in the circled area since I was in school. Easy in and more importantly easy out postgame. Shoot over to Fee, hang a left at 10th and you’re out on the bypass before Joe Smith is done with postgame stats on the radio. 

CCBD2624-FBBB-42C4-97E5-344E6E821461.jpeg