Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Game Thread: vs. St. John’s - 9:12 - FS1

42 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Seems like there we’re some that wasn’t fully on the Archie bus even back then. Which they were correct in that feeling. But feels like everyone is behind Woody

I didn't like the Miller hire.  I was skeptical of Woodson, to say the least but more impressive so far.  With Miller we'd be 1-1 at best right now.

16 minutes ago, Josh said:

Man I could never understand what people saw in Archie.  I'm sure they were just hopeful.  Maybe even worse, there was such a loser's mentality growing amongst the fans who thought we should just accept his results!

You can see one thing about Woody already, he won't allow a loser's mentality in this program.  I love it.

Yeah I file my under blind loyalty. But so excited with everything IU basketball right now.

Just now, Stuhoo said:

St. John’s hasn’t really shown a full court press yet this year. Suppose they could.

St John's color analyst was on and he mentioned that they like to full court press...heck I don't know. Maybe he's making that up? I couldn't tell you, have not watched 1 second of them this year

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

Great....Fox Sports putting games two hours apart.  Guess we'll miss the tipoff.

They already pushed it to 9:12 after the refs in the MSU game had their obligatory stare at the monitor for 10 minutes for no reason.

1 minute ago, yogisballin said:

St John's color analyst was on and he mentioned that they like to full court press...heck I don't know. Maybe he's making that up? I couldn't tell you, have not watched 1 second of them this year

Anderson likes to press.

They’ve played two cupcakes and haven’t yet.

They run a lot of half court traps too.

1 minute ago, LIHoosier said:

They already pushed it to 9:12 after the refs in the MSU game had their obligatory stare at the monitor for 10 minutes for no reason.

3:16 left right now and teams in the double bonus, MSU up 20.  Hopefully coaches coach like it's a 20 point game.

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Anderson likes to press.

They’ve played two cupcakes and haven’t yet.

They run a lot of half court traps too.

This is where I’m at with them. Watch replays of the games they played and the teams they played were really bad. NIU blows those teams out imo.