Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Game Thread: vs. St. John’s - 9:12 - FS1

Seems like a really good early test game to me. Neither team will be “looking past” the other. Both have length, quickness, and good scoring.

Expecting a tough game. Hoping to see our 3-point shooters connecting. If they are i think we’ll be in good shape. If not could be a nail biter 

If we get beat by a better team, and we're still competitve, I won't be ready to jump off a cliff. But to lose to an inferior team because we were lazy (read last year), or not focussed drives me crazy.

Are we the best team in CBB? Not yet. But it's possible (maybe not probable) that we could get there, or darn close.

45 minutes ago, DWB said:

If we get beat by a better team, and we're still competitve, I won't be ready to jump off a cliff. But to lose to an inferior team because we were lazy (read last year), or not focussed drives me crazy.

Are we the best team in CBB? Not yet. But it's possible (maybe not probable) that we could get there, or darn close.

Nahh it’s probable!

12 minutes ago, ziggyiu said:

I feel like the fanbase was pretty jazzed November through Xmas of Romeo's year. 

Seems like there we’re some that wasn’t fully on the Archie bus even back then. Which they were correct in that feeling. But feels like everyone is behind Woody

17 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Seems like there we’re some that wasn’t fully on the Archie bus even back then. Which they were correct in that feeling. But feels like everyone is behind Woody

YESSIR!!!

2 hours ago, HoosierHoopster said:

Seems like a really good early test game to me. Neither team will be “looking past” the other. Both have length, quickness, and good scoring.

Expecting a tough game. Hoping to see our 3-point shooters connecting. If they are i think we’ll be in good shape. If not could be a nail biter 

I think Kopp and Stewart will score double figures!

15 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I for sure remember you being one of them. Good eye. Can’t wait to see what you think mid way this season 

Man I could never understand what people saw in Archie.  I'm sure they were just hopeful.  Maybe even worse, there was such a loser's mentality growing amongst the fans who thought we should just accept his results!

You can see one thing about Woody already, he won't allow a loser's mentality in this program.  I love it.