Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

Prediction League (Game 3 - St John's 11/17/21)

IU 74       GO BIG RED                                                                                                                                                                                                                 SJ 68

This game could cause my head to explode.  40 minutes of hell press from St John's could lead to racehorse basketball or a game of sloppy basketball.  St Johns averaging 105 points/game and shooting 48% from 3.  Can our defense slow them down?  Will our offense be up to the task.  I think we will win but a loss wouldn't be a shock.  Like where our heads are.

79-70 Hoosiers

17 hours ago, DWB said:

I'm starting to think your handle should be "IU sucks"...lol

If...you mean St John's wins this one. Not sure by your post. could be either way.

I think we're losing 2 non conference games.  Tonight and at Syracuse.  But I think we finish really strong and make the Sweet 16.  Tonight should be very close.