Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Trevion Williams WANTS HIS BASKET OF FRIES!

8 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Also loving the police response of, "We didn't witness it so we can't make an arrest."

A basketball player is involved and all of a sudden there's no such thing as a crime if police didn't witness it first hand? OK then.

Which means it wasn't considered a felony battery and the police didn't feel like waking up a judge at 3am or whatever to get a warrant issued over a basket of fries.

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

But is it true that video footage shows Matt Painter picking up a Big Mac, McRib, Large fries, and a diet coke just minutes earlier? That's the rumor I heard. 

That is false.

Matt Painter has never ate or drank diet anything in his life.

USATSI_12137687-1024x683.jpg

1 hour ago, Brass Cannon said:

I once had a buddy falsely arrested because he matched the description of a suspect. So that’s some made up BS.  Btw description was medium height, build with dark hair and a red IU hoodie.  We were in Bloomington during basketball season.  

The description that of the basket of fries offender in West Lafayette was probably 6'10", 270 pounds or so, can't shoot free throws.  

FWIW, the article has been updating throughout the day and has an audio and video file on it now.  The video file is grainy and it is hard to tell why she fell.  Doesn't look like she faked the fall, but also looks more to me like she was closing the door and then Williams pulled it open while her hand was on the other side  which pulled her forward and caused her to fall.

1 minute ago, brumdog45 said:

FWIW, the article has been updating throughout the day and has an audio and video file on it now.  The video file is grainy and it is hard to tell why she fell.  Doesn't look like she faked the fall, but also looks more to me like she was closing the door and then Williams pulled it open while her hand was on the other side  which pulled her forward and caused her to fall.

So his actions in anger caused her fall?  Still I'm going to win this bet.

4 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

How is nobody outraged this man ordered a “basket of fries!” Since when does McDonalds sell baskets of fries? 

it’s not long johns dude

Not sure since when, but it is a thing now.

Lol. "He looked 6'10. Very mean."

I also don't really see a push there though.  And if a restaurant accepted my order and I showed up and they told me they couldn't fulfill it, I think I'd be pissed too.  I think this is a big nothing "burger"

On 11/11/2021 at 10:41 PM, HoosierX said:

Lol. "He looked 6'10. Very mean."

I also don't really see a push there though.  And if a restaurant accepted my order and I showed up and they told me they couldn't fulfill it, I think I'd be pissed too.  I think this is a big nothing "burger"

He got a big nothing fry to go with that burger.