Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

Trevion Williams WANTS HIS BASKET OF FRIES!

7 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

How much you want to bet he gets a significantly harsher punishment than the coach that had a DUI 

No question.

9 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

How much you want to bet he gets a significantly harsher punishment than the coach that had a DUI 

Not arguing for Few getting off easy, but bullying/pushing a woman down over some french fries ain't cool. Maybe he'll transfer to Mich State now. 

15 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

Not arguing for Few getting off easy, but bullying/pushing a woman down over some french fries ain't cool. Maybe he'll transfer to Mich State now. 

For sure I agree they both should get harsh punishment. I just think only one of them will. 

18 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

OMG @Hardwood83 you win the comment of the year for me. MSU should be under a decade ban for their actions and the non-consequential chess moves they made to cover up rapes, amongst other less serious but punishable acts. Izzo is a bad person. As is/was Dantonio.

Just now, IU-DL said:

OMG @Hardwood83 you win the comment of the year for me. MSU should be under a decade ban for their actions and the non-consequential chess moves they made to cover up rapes, amongst other less serious but punishable acts. Izzo is a bad person. As is/was Dantonio.

Yes…MSU should fry!

No wait, Williams should fry.

No wait, Williams wants to fry..he should stop frying, and MSU should be roasted.

"The Purdue Athletic Department was made aware of an incident involving student Trevion Williams on the night of Oct. 21," the statement said. "The alleged incident was reviewed by law enforcement, campus officials and the athletics department. Trevion is an outstanding representative of this university, and it's unfortunate that he has to address accusations made that do not have merit and are unfounded. We consider the matter closed."

Yeah, Purdue Spartans!

First things first… this is hilarious. The recording. “I don’t know what games you’re playing. I ordered some fries, and I want my basket of fries” LOL

Buuuuuuut. Yeah. There’s no evidence of assault here. Just the victim, who had no bruises or redness on the scene. Inconsistent statements from witnesses. How were there so many coworkers and a Doordash driver present at the scene, surely watching the action, and yet not a single one saw him push her?  She denied any security footage until she had an opportunity to review it first, and even still it didn’t show a push. Her wanting to take herself to the hospital later, even though she wanted to be sure to document her injuries. The rather ridiculous week of muscle relaxers for her injuries. The calling of 11 attorneys to sue him. And then she’s unable to find a single one willing to take her case?? Yeah. If they thought there was something winnable here, one of the 11 would gladly take the case. 

Was Trevion unruly over a basket of fries? Absolutely. But this San Juan is looking for checks.

32 minutes ago, Stromboli said:

First things first… this is hilarious. The recording. “I don’t know what games you’re playing. I ordered some fries, and I want my basket of fries” LOL

Buuuuuuut. Yeah. There’s no evidence of assault here. Just the victim, who had no bruises or redness on the scene. Inconsistent statements from witnesses. How were there so many coworkers and a Doordash driver present at the scene, surely watching the action, and yet not a single one saw him push her?  She denied any security footage until she had an opportunity to review it first, and even still it didn’t show a push. Her wanting to take herself to the hospital later, even though she wanted to be sure to document her injuries. The rather ridiculous week of muscle relaxers for her injuries. The calling of 11 attorneys to sue him. And then she’s unable to find a single one willing to take her case?? Yeah. If they thought there was something winnable here, one of the 11 would gladly take the case. 

Was Trevion unruly over a basket of fries? Absolutely. But this San Juan is looking for checks.

But is it true that video footage shows Matt Painter picking up a Big Mac, McRib, Large fries, and a diet coke just minutes earlier? That's the rumor I heard. 

7 minutes ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Also loving the police response of, "We didn't witness it so we can't make an arrest."

A basketball player is involved and all of a sudden there's no such thing as a crime if police didn't witness it first hand? OK then.

I once had a buddy falsely arrested because he matched the description of a suspect. So that’s some made up BS.  Btw description was medium height, build with dark hair and a red IU hoodie.  We were in Bloomington during basketball season.