Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Str8Hoosiers

Prediction League (Game 1 - Eastern Michigan 11/9/21)

How this works!!!

Each week I will create Prediction League threads for the weeks game(s).

It's a simple concept:

Each week you start with 100 points (only if a prediction is made, otherwise 0 points for the week)
+25 PTs if you guess the winner
-25 PTs if you pick the loser
+10 PTs if guess IU score correctly
+10 PTs if guess Opponent score correct
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of IU (over/under doesn't matter)
-The # of points different between the actual and predicted score of opponent (over/under doesn't matter)

*** Reminder if you post a prediction and want to change it, please just POST a NEW Prediction, do not edit a prior post as I may miss those edits.

The person with the most points (MINUS 2 LOWEST GAMES) at the end of the season wins

hey ya'll,

10 days.. 10 motherRicking days..

as most of you know, i've been snuggled up in my log home in the deep woods of Bloomington for the last 9 months; waiting impatiently for season tipoff..

with winter approaching us at cosmic speeds, the cold temperatures mean one thing.. 

Hoosiers Basketball..

now; for those who follow me on Myspace, you know that Morning Woodson and i are great friends. we golf together 4 times a week, we get iHop every Sunday, and our wives both got dummy rack..

keep this on the down town, but Mikey let me in on some inside information as we took the links this past Saturday..

Trayce Jackson-Davis has suffered a torn ham..

out for the season..

so, assuming you watch this team play; we're fecked.

out of curiosity, Big Wood has been practicing Rob Phinisee at center..

now i know what you're thinking; why in the hell would he do such a thing?

not many people know this, but Rob actually gained 235 pounds throughout the span of the off-season, and is now built like myself..

if ya' know Ricky, you should know that ain't a good look.. my wife makes me shower with my clothes on..

as for my game prediction, you know how Rick rolls..

i'm a realest, people..

Eastern Michigan takes this ballgame 107-13, with Johnny Jager using his 9th year eligibility to return to the floor, and score all 13 points.

get ready, ya'll..

we're in for a long damn winter..

- Barrel Rick, 2021; sponsored by Hormel Chili

IU goes 4-18 from 3pt as they fall to Indiana State 90-69 in the first game of the new era.

Eric Mccormack Will And Grace GIF - Eric Mccormack Will And Grace Will Truman GIFs

Holy crap that was scary! (checks team photo--sees Woody, Dane and TJD)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Indiana Hoosiers: 90

Eastern Michigan cupcake: 67