Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: vs. Ohio State - 7:30pm - ABC

97 yards of total offense?!? If a OC or the offensive coaching staff isn't changed going into next season would I be wrong to conclude that LEO isn't at all about a winning culture. This offense is dreadful and can't be kept around if Allen and the Hoosiers are serious about winning

4 minutes ago, kreigh8 said:

97 yards of total offense?!? If a OC or the offensive coaching staff isn't changed going into next season would I be wrong to conclude that LEO isn't at all about a winning culture. This offense is dreadful and can't be kept around if Allen and the Hoosiers are serious about winning

LEO is entirely about accountability. Time to practice what we preach. 

31 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

He’s a walk on from Noblesville. Maybe had an offer to play at ISU (if that) so I’d tread lightly…kid was never supposed to be in this position 

Tread lightly?  What’s that even mean?  I literally asked who the **** that kid was and that I couldn’t find a recruiting profile. That explains it. So thank you. I hope my treading is to your liking. 

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Dolson really pulled a Fred Glass giving Allen a bigger buyout than Ohio State’s coach (and everyone else’s minus three). 

I looked at the deal during halftime; its 100% of the remainder still owed ($4.9 mn/year) until after the 2024 season, then 50% for 2025-27.

11 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Tread lightly?  What’s that even mean?  I literally asked who the **** that kid was and that I couldn’t find a recruiting profile. That explains it. So thank you. I hope my treading is to your liking. 

I usually don't answer for others but I thought he meant that IU should tread lightly towards giving our 5th string QB anything too complicated to run (with Sheridan's one page playbook that problem is solved).

1 hour ago, Naturalhoosier said:

You mad bro? Cuz you seem pretty mad. Your tread could use some work…I’ll leave you to it

1 hour ago, LIHoosier said:

I usually don't answer for others but I thought he meant that IU should tread lightly towards giving our 5th string QB anything too complicated to run (with Sheridan's one page playbook that problem is solved).

I actually meant “lets not sh*t on the kid”…it wasn’t actually directed at the Naturalhoosier specifically as that hadn’t happened (yet)…just in general given the overall attitudes on the board at the time

Just an FYI, 

Fresno State, under Kalen DeBoer, is 6-2. He was our OC until he left two years ago. 
South Alabama, under Kane Wommack, is 4-3. He was our DC until leaving after last season. 

Those were pretty high quality dudes. Guess we didn't do a very good job of replacing them ... 

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

Just an FYI, 

Fresno State, under Kalen DeBoer, is 6-2. He was our OC until he left two years ago. 
South Alabama, under Kane Wommack, is 4-3. He was our DC until leaving after last season. 

Those were pretty high quality dudes. Guess we didn't do a very good job of replacing them ... 

Epic fail replacing them. 

What a difference a year makes.  So much program momentum flushed down the toilet.  I guess I am used to it but it is still a tough pill to swallow.  As far as "LEO", it is just an astrological sign that means the stars aren't aligned this year.

48 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Just an FYI, 

Imagine if we had just one year with both at the coordinator positions. I thought we had one but it looks like Wommack was only LB coach the one year DeBoer was here. We can’t have nice things.