Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: vs. Ohio State - 7:30pm - ABC

4 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Football program has been crappy for 26 of the past 30 years -- or something like that. And CTA wasn't Dolson's hire. 

I think it's a tad early to start dumping this all on him -- and he wasn't even necessarily my choice. 

We could lose out and getting rid of CTA wouldnt even be a fleeting thought in the AD’s office. Changes need to be made, but it starts with the OC and O-line coaches, not HC.

9 minutes ago, LamarCheeks said:

Football program has been crappy for 26 of the past 30 years -- or something like that. And CTA wasn't Dolson's hire. 

I think it's a tad early to start dumping this all on him -- and he wasn't even necessarily my choice. 

He did give him the big extension, but can’t really blame him I guess. We were coming off 8-5 and 6-2 seasons. I can’t say I’ve ever fully bought into Allen as a coach. He built a good culture but a crappy season like this will put a lot of strain on ‘LEO.’ We can’t be a solid program until winning 6 games isn’t completely dependent on our schedule. We’ve improved recruiting but we still lag behind most of the conference. We’ve went from being competitive against the big dogs to being completely embarrassed by them. All the progress over the past few years is getting wiped out, imo. 

4 minutes ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

We don’t have a single quarterback on our team who is even average. McCulley is playing like a 6’5 Zander Diamond. He can’t throw. We also can’t run the ball to save our lives. We look like a bottom feeder. 

I don't think it matters who the QB or RBs are. This offensive line is weaker than a hunch of 5th graders.