Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

LIHoosier

2021 IUFB Prediction League - Week 7 vs Ohio St (H) 10/23/21 7:30pm ABC

Is this game a trap game for OSU?  They play Penn St. next week.  So, maybe...but maybe not.  Who gets trapped after a bye week.  OSU?

Is Tuttle, who cannot make a big play or look sharp, going to have a breakout career day?  Why not?

Is IU going to cut OSU's pathetic defense with the institution of an interesting and original offense game plan?  Well, IU could unleash the tight end.  IU could put together more than 6 good plays.  IU could score consistently when in the red zone.  Why not?

IU has traditionally played somewhat decently until midway through the 2nd half against OSU.  IU is deeper so HCTA says.  IU could stay with OSU until the final whistle...why not?

IU could value the football.  No turnovers lost today.  No pick 6's.  No big plays by OSU.  

And since there is no way for me to win at this picking the score week after week...and since I would rather pick IU to beat OSU and have that happen than anything else...well almost anything else...today...

It ain't over until we say it's over!!!

OSU               20

Indiana          23

(Between you and me...it might just be a trap game:  IU keeps looking forward to beating purdooo!)

maxresdefault.jpg