Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

eddy4iu

Season ticket mailing.....

1 hour ago, eddy4iu said:

Season tickets are being mailed out later this week or early next week.

Mini-series seats will be allocated once season tickets are being rolled out in the mail - probably in a week or so.

Go Hoosiers!!!!!

Thanks for the update, I have been looking for the mini-series info.

1 hour ago, reconmkd said:

Thanks for the update, I have been looking for the mini-series info.

Did you already buy them?  Tickets will be allocated based on priority point standing and the deadline to order and have your points considered was Friday.  If you missed that you may still be able to get the ticket office to put in your order but not sure about that.

If tickets remain after allocating seats based on points they will be made available to the general public.

Best of luck and Go Hoosiers!!!!

2 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

If tickets remain after allocating seats based on points they will be made available to the general public.

And the scalpers. Stub Hub already has them. Friend of mine bot tickets for us for the OSU game already.

15 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

Did you already buy them?  Tickets will be allocated based on priority point standing and the deadline to order and have your points considered was Friday.  If you missed that you may still be able to get the ticket office to put in your order but not sure about that.

Best of luck and Go Hoosiers!!!!

Yes I did the day they became available. 2 tickets for the main level.

13 hours ago, hoosierdogg said:

Any update on the mini-series tickets and when they will be allocated?

They were being allocated last week in the order of priority point standing. That process was supposed to be completed last week and printing and mailing of tickets to those who opted for mail delivery is to happen this week. 
Once your tickets are assigned they show up in your account but are not live for adding to your phone or transferring/selling. My seats showed up in my account Tuesday but are still not live and do not show a print date as of now.  That should all change this week when mini-series tickets are printed and mailed.