Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2025) - PG Jalen Haralson

Despite a herculean effort from Haralson, Fishers fell in OT to Anderson 73-70.  Jalen finished with 48p and 10r.  He had 11 first half points and 8 in overtime.  He scored 29p in the 3rd and 4th Qs.  No other Fishers player scored more than 6.

2 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Despite a herculean effort from Haralson, Fishers fell in OT to Anderson 73-70.  Jalen finished with 48p and 10r.  He had 11 first half points and 8 in overtime.  He scored 29p in the 3rd and 4th Qs.  No other Fishers player scored more than 6.

20-24 shooting and 2-2 from 3.   Now that's impressive.

14 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

20-24 shooting and 2-2 from 3.   Now that's impressive.

Wow, your lead dog scores 48 on 2 PPS and you lose?  Don’t care if he turned it over 10 times, how’s that possible?
Would love to see the look on the kid’s face when the HC busts out some canned “team loss” speech after the game.

Fishers (11-10) beaten by Cathedral (14-4) 47-44.  Haralson scored eight of his team-high 13 points in the fourth quarter. Fishers trailed by eight points at halftime, but rallied to take a two-point lead late in the third quarter. But Haralson, after he was fouled, went in and dunked the ball after the whistle and was called for a technical, his third foul.

That call still had Fishers coach Garrett Winegar fuming after the game. Cathedral went on to score the game’s next seven points and never trailed again.

“(The official) said the whistle blew and Jalen still dunked it,” Winegar said. “Well, it’s loud in here, it’s a small gym and it’s hard to hear the whistle. I’ve never seen that called a technical before and it changed the flow of the game. We’re winning the game, he stops the game for two minutes to move the camera crew that had been there the whole game, then calls a phantom technical foul and gives them two free throws. I think that was some of the poorest officiating — in that one moment, not the whole game — that I’ve seen. To me, that’s just poor.”

Just was listening to the 107.5 morning show Kevin and Queery. Kevin was at the airport Saturday and over heard a guy on the phone and he was from Overtime elite. I guess he was in town to watch Harrelson and Kevin over heard this guy saying they didn't think the parents were wanting money.  I just hope he doesn't go to Overtime Elite because if he does the chances him going to college is probably slim

1 hour ago, Scotty R said:

Just was listening to the 107.5 morning show Kevin and Queery. Kevin was at the airport Saturday and over heard a guy on the phone and he was from Overtime elite. I guess he was in town to watch Harrelson and Kevin over heard this guy saying they didn't think the parents were wanting money.  I just hope he doesn't go to Overtime Elite because if he does the chances him going to college is probably slim

It would suck a little bit to lose the natural geographic edge of him sticking his head into AH whenever he felt like it. Otherwise, I doubt it would make any more difference than if he decided to go somewhere like Montverde. Haralson was always going to be a nation-wide fight. OTE wouldn’t impact that  1 way or the other. Maybe you could even argue that going there could help with a kid like Bryson Tiller. And if he’s considering skipping college, he could always just go the Ignite route. Long way of saying I doubt it would matter all that much.

On the 17th Fishers beat Zionsville 52-45.   22p; 7r; 5a; 2s; 0b; 6t.      8-17 FG; 0-2 on 3s; 6-9 FT

On the 21st lost to North Central 73-62.       30p; 9r; 2a; 1s; 0b; 3t.      11-20 FG; 0-1 on 3s; 8-8 FT