Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: vs. Michigan State - 10/16 @ Noon - FS1

Hiller HAS to go. It's hard to even see where the qb and oc stand when the line is hindering us so badly. I wouldnt be upset if Sheridan gets the boot but I think he will probably be around next year. 

12 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Terrible QB play all year. Just terrible. WR didn’t help much. Running game is meh. Carr is okay. Nothing extraordinary. OL is rough. Great kicker, and strong defense.

Equals 2-4 and lots of frustration. And very likely no bowl game.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

Referring to the OL play as “rough” seems incredibly generous. It’s been the worst OL on the field every game we’ve played. There’s no reason for it. I’d rather lose while the younger guys get experience than roll out this motley crew of circus clowns another game. 

4 minutes ago, Alford Bailey said:

Competitive on one side of the ball and absolutely horrible on the other. Low IQ football from the staff and players. Sound familiar? IU football for the last 25 years.

At least the offense used to be fun to watch. This is excruciating. We bring in a world class RB coach and our top two returning RBs leave. I don’t blame them…who wants to run behind this line? If Sheridan isn’t calling for Hiller’s head then it’ll be his on the chopping block. Someone is to blame here and the lack of accountability is staggering 

Didn’t get to watch, but really didn’t expect Tuttle to be that bad. He’s worse than Ramsey was, who continues to be one of the most underrated Hoosier football players of all time. Good qb play is hard to find. We don’t even have mediocre qb play on our roster.

1 hour ago, LamarCheeks said:

I'm not sure why he doesn't. He has the arm to do so. 

Cause the guys we have out running routes aren't all that good at gettubg open/,ich separation. That coupled with Tuttle seemingly not trusting his ability to throw guys open or giving his guy a chance. Its part of the reason I think they never really consider benching Penix when healthy. Also I kind of disagree, Tuttle missed a number of throws that Penix makes look easy 

41 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

Cause the guys we have out running routes aren't all that good at gettubg open/,ich separation. That coupled with Tuttle seemingly not trusting his ability to throw guys open or giving his guy a chance. Its part of the reason I think they never really consider benching Penix when healthy. Also I kind of disagree, Tuttle missed a number of throws that Penix makes look easy 

Penix hasn't made anything look easy in a really long time.