Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Cutters

Al Durham 2021?

9 hours ago, Woodson1980 said:

Last year was his Senior year and the free one if I'm not mistaken.This should be his final year of eligibility.

I wish the kid nothing but the best.He always gave 110 percent.

I wish him the best but I doubt we see anything new from him.  Great kid but limited. 

19 hours ago, Cutters said:

How will Al Durham excel in the Providence program? Anyone see a big fifth year for our former Hoosier? 

I expect Justin Smith like numbers for him...

I like Al Durham the guy, never loved Al Durham the player besides I respected him for being a good teammate and a solid hustler.  When we recruited him, I pegged him as a shooter that wasn't a great shot.  He's improved, but never to the level needed for a school like Indiana to be successful.  Nothing but the best wishes for Al!

Edited by WayneFleekHoosier

I would think any athlete would do better with a change from slow offence that miller ran. 

look at JS at Arkansas he had a big year last year.

AF and AD will shine with a new team behind them.

we on the other hand we traded up with our transfers.  think this will be a fun year to watch. I miss that the most. GO Hoosiers.

4 hours ago, Cutters said:

I would think any athlete would do better with a change from slow offence that miller ran. 

look at JS at Arkansas he had a big year last year.

AF and AD will shine with a new team behind them.

we on the other hand we traded up with our transfers.  think this will be a fun year to watch. I miss that the most. GO Hoosiers.

I think you’re right here. We’ll see but Miller’s offense was just plain bad, and he deliberately limited the outside shot/3-ball. Al can shoot, I’d bet on him looking better in an actual offense