Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2023) - PF JaQualon "JQ" Roberts to Vanderbilt

2 hours ago, Chris007 said:

Rumor around town is he's going to Marquette. Shaka has put in a lot of time with JQ. IU has an offer to him but he can't commit to IU right now if he wanted too. 

I figured that was the case. Do you feel that he would've already committed to IU if that wasn't the case?

27 minutes ago, ebridges24 said:

I figured that was the case. Do you feel that he would've already committed to IU if that wasn't the case?

Yes I do. I also think he is a great kid, from an awesome family but not sure he is Big Ten caliber yet. But I'm sure he would score 15 against us if we played them, just seems the way it usually works out

6 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Yes I do. I also think he is a great kid, from an awesome family but not sure he is Big Ten caliber yet. But I'm sure he would score 15 against us if we played them, just seems the way it usually works out

Well, to me... if he wants to be a Hoosier, go to Marquette... fill it up as a FR and MAKE Woodson take you as a transfer SO. jmo