Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: 10/2 @ Penn State - 7:30 - ABC

McFadden is a warrior. Wish the team was having a better season as he’s giving so much effort out there but little team success. Didn’t have to come back and could have made a NFL team I’m sure. Just feel bad for him

1 minute ago, Hovadipo said:

Really wish they’d figure out who Charlton Warren is. They keep showing safeties coach Jason Jones. 

He even wears a different color shirt from the rest of the team. He's the easiest guy to find on IU's sideline.

3 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

Barf. Nevermind. 

In fairness, he had no time there. I hate calling for people’s jobs but Hiller isn’t worth the charmin double soft he wipes his butt with. If CTA can’t see that, then his part of the problem. 

1 minute ago, kreigh8 said:

McFadden is a warrior. Wish the team was having a better season as he’s giving so much effort out there but little team success. Didn’t have to come back and could have made a NFL team I’m sure. Just feel bad for him

I'd love to have him on the Colts. Great player. And QB on defense, which they lack since Walker was allowed to walk away

1 minute ago, LamarCheeks said:

What the f--- was that third-down call? How could he have thought that would work? 

Wasn’t meant to work. Was meant to get to halftime quicker. 

Which might be worse. 

2 minutes ago, KingPG21 said:

I'd love to have him on the Colts. Great player. And QB on defense, which they lack since Walker was allowed to walk away

He certainly pops on the screen. Always in the backfield. A lot of that is the scheme that’s put him in blitzes but he’s shows out and it was noticeable difference to the defense when he was out for targeting. Colts or whoever - I’ll certainly be wishing him success. He’s been fun to watch