Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: 10/2 @ Penn State - 7:30 - ABC

Will we be the scrappy Hoosiers of the last decade that hang around to get heartbroken in the end? Will we get destroyed like we did week 1? Will we win

I’m seeing PSU -12.5 as of posting. Give me the LEO Crew. 

GO HOOSIERS. L.E.O.

Edit: As @IUc2016 mentioned, it was a ******* touchdown. If you disagree, log off. 

20 hours ago, IUc2016 said:

It was a touchdown. LEO

Unfortunately, I can't agree. I think it was only a successful (clearly, no questions asked successful) 2 point conversion. :-)

These highlights were encouraging for reasons I didn't expect. Mainly that up until that last drive, Penix was pretty awful. Which means he started last season pretty poorly and improved until injury. So now I've unfortunately got myself thinking we'll most definitely turn this season around. Great. 

58 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Unfortunately, I can't agree. I think it was only a successful (clearly, no questions asked successful) 2 point conversion. :-)

These highlights were encouraging for reasons I didn't expect. Mainly that up until that last drive, Penix was pretty awful. Which means he started last season pretty poorly and improved until injury. So now I've unfortunately got myself thinking we'll most definitely turn this season around. Great. 

Haha yeah after I posted it I was like well technically it wasn’t a touchdown but a 2 point conversion. But that just doesn’t have the same ring to it 

1 hour ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

29 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

Haha yeah after I posted it I was like well technically it wasn’t a touchdown but a 2 point conversion. But that just doesn’t have the same ring to it 

Whatever you want to call it, it was worth far more than 2 points. 

Just to help get into the feeling of game day here are some not so trivial facts about Penn. St.:

1. Penn. State has a beautiful campus. Lovely old campus with many mature trees and beautiful landscaping highlight any visit.  Located in a small town in the rolling hills of PA, creative minds got together and named the town: State College.  Original...and great marketing...ahem.

2.  They do have an original display of a skeleton of a mule in one of their buildings.  Uh, ok... 1200px-Penn_state_old_coaly_work_mule_skeleton.jpg