Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: 9/25 @ Western Kentucky - 8:30 - CBS Sports Network

Just now, brumdog45 said:

Can someone give play by play?  Fubo down, espn not updating.

We just got a big 1st down with a pass to Fryfogle. WKU only has one timeout with 1:20 left so we should be downing it 

6 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Western Kentucky goes to Michigan State next week.  Will be interested to see if they can move the ball on them.

They will be able to move the ball on them.

but MSU will be alright and probably win comfortably considering they will be playing them at home like a power 5 team should. 

Feels like a loss. Warren doesn’t know what he’s doing in calling the defense. Calling in an all out blitz on 3rd and 6 when they are in 4 down territory and playing no huddle/hurry up in their red zone is a fireable offense. Dialing up sagging zone coverage the rest of the game was dumb enough. Our guys on D aren’t this bad but when you’re being put in the exact wrong spots all game long, they certainly look bad. I don’t even want to discuss the Hiller and the O Line so I’ll just go back to drinking and contemplating what IU could be if Allen and Company knew how to game plan effectively and make impactful in game adjustments. 

Just watched the game—a win against an excellent offense after their bye week on the road?

Works for me.

Also just read the game thread. Of COURSE negative comments are welcome, but there will NEVER AGAIN be a situation where anyone wholly trashes an IU team in every way possible, thereby pissing off so many IU fans who want to interact with context. Is that subjective? Yup. PM me if anyone wants to discuss.

10 hours ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Saved our chance to make a bowl game. Not impressive though.

Unless they fix the front 5 and front 7, in a hurry, they're not going bowling.  They're not winning five games at this point.  They've got to fix some serious core foundational problems, like yesterday.  

2 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Well, it was dramatic……. And we won…….. Not sure what to make of our team, Besides we are solid and semi talented. We aren’t a great team however, can’t put my finger on what’s missing.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners

We aren’t making big plays this year.  Our longest offensive play today was 26 yards   Defensively, we aren’t forcing turnovers. Like last year.