Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Dr. Andy Hipskind | 1972-2021

11 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

For all the grief Tom Crean gets, he undoubtedly is a caring human being.

That's the thing really. We always talk about talent and coaching ability and who knows what else. But at the end of the day, the kind of human being someone is trumps everything in the big picture. So much about Tom Cream bothered me, but I never questioned that he was a caring and good human being at the core. At the end of the day, we all get judged based on our job performance and that's fair, I guess, if you are making crazy money. The more important thing to me is, however, the kind of human being someone is. I think we have a winner in that respect in CMW.

Michael Penix on camera post-game last night:

Interviewer: “Thanks Michael. I know you want to go celebrate with your guys.”

Penix: “Wait a second (points to helmet). This here is an AH, for doctor Andy Hipscomb. This one was for him. We love you doctor, and we love your family.”

LEO. Go IU.

Michael Penix on camera post-game last night:
Interviewer: “Thanks Michael. I know you want to go celebrate with your guys.”
Penix: “Wait a second (points to helmet). This here is an AH, for doctor Andy Hipscomb. This one was for him. We love you doctor, and we love your family.”
LEO. Go IU.

Classy!

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app