Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2023) - PG Miro Little to Baylor

11 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Cupps is a tough player that teams win with like Aaron Craft for example since that’s a comp that’s been made. Little is bigger and longer than Fears and has been playing against pros. I also think IU could have a better chance at landing Little. Cupps and Little also seem to have better complementary skills imo. I’d be happy with any of them. Oh I also wouldn’t be surprised if Cupps is the first 2023 commit so that’s why I have him in the scenario to.

100% agree with everything that was said. Fears screams michigan state to me for some reason. Just a gut thing tho. 

I consider myself proficient in English and in swearing; very rudimentary in Spanish and German and I think I'll be working on Finnish next.   No idea how to gauge the level of competition but his team plays in what's called Finland's First Division.

On Oct. 8, Little's team won 89-78.  Little played 28 min. and scored 26 pts.; 13 reb and 10 asst.  He was 10-12 FG; 2-3 on 3s; 4-5 FT; 4 TO ; 1 stl.

Today, they were beaten 103-99.  Little played 34 min. and scored 27 pts; 7 reb; 6 asst.  He was 10-14 FG; 2-5 on 3s; 5-5 FT; 9 TO; 2 stls.

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

His team evened its season record at 2-2 with a win today.  Little played 36 min. and scored 31 pts. on 10-18 FT; 2-5 on 3s; 6-8 FT; 9 reb; 7 asst; 3 stls; 2 TO.

And Dane Fife re-tweeted the results.

Coach Fife working hard on this one—he must think we’re in the hunt here.

10 hours ago, mike vannice said:

My question with Miro Little is what level of competition is he facing? The video highlights look really good but who is he playing?

That is the $64.00 question.  He plays in what's called the Finnish second division but that doesn't really tell us anything.  We badly need a Finnish rep on btb!!  FWIW, in addition to IU, he has offers from USC, Wake Forest and Dayton.

19 minutes ago, Demo said:

Not sure about the level of competition. Irregardless, looks like he has good all around skill set. Love the follow through on his stroke. 

I will never question our staff, on who they pursue, unless proven otherwise. We are blessed to have this group of great basketball minds running our program. IU basketball is back to being in the conversation.