Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2023) - PG Miro Little to Baylor

Great find @Uspshoosier, kid is a hooper that's for sure, and we would be lucky to land him.  It's difficult to project from a 2-minute highlight reel, but I walked away thinking Mr. Little is an engaged, ready defender, with 'springs,' that can play with or w/o the ball - I would love to see how the staff envisions the '23 class coming together because Fears & Little would be a blast to watch if it came to fruition.

On 9/3/2021 at 10:44 AM, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Two things come to mind from the videos in that link. 

One, I really like this kid's game. 

Two, that HBA court is atrocious. I'm sure it makes a nice home court advantage, considering all visiting squads would get lost in the endless web of lines on the hardwood. Jeez.

Two things come to mind from the videos in that link. 
One, I really like this kid's game. 
Two, that HBA court is atrocious. I'm sure it makes a nice home court advantage, considering all visiting squads would get lost in the endless web of lines on the hardwood. Jeez.
Yeah....I mean how many different sports are being played on that court? Seriously though they must be playing pickle ball, badminton and bocce ball as well as 30 other sports.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

17 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

There hasn’t been any others visit. 

I feel like we have had little to no presence in the foreign recruiting scene over the last 10 years or so. It’s not a must to succeed but the talent is catching up elsewhere and it’s good to see us acknowledging that

12 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Interesting, Cupp over Fears huh? Can you explain that one? A certain talent? Or a likelihood to commit?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Cupps is likely a 4 year player that has comittable offers from Ohio St and Michigan.  The other 2 are probably not staying in college all 4 years. Pairing him with a Fears or Little would be ideal.  The question Probably should of been why Little over Fears. 

10 hours ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Interesting, Cupp over Fears huh? Can you explain that one? A certain talent? Or a likelihood to commit?

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

Cupps is a tough player that teams win with like Aaron Craft for example since that’s a comp that’s been made. Little is bigger and longer than Fears and has been playing against pros. I also think IU could have a better chance at landing Little. Cupps and Little also seem to have better complementary skills imo. I’d be happy with any of them. Oh I also wouldn’t be surprised if Cupps is the first 2023 commit so that’s why I have him in the scenario too.