Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Hoosier Hysteria date set - 10/2/21

31 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

The Daily Hoosier reporting Zeke will be a special guest and will address the crowd.

Pretty cool. Have to imagine former player appearances will be more common now with Woody as the coach. 

15 hours ago, HoosierHoopster said:

I'm most interested in the 3-point contest -- Bates, Leal, Kopp, Stewart, should be good

My dark horse is Leal, but I think Parker will take it if he hits the first 2 or 3.

I gotta think that somebody will post a YT video of "highlights" from HH. I refuse to pay extra for BTN+ just for HH. 

I would imagine we'll have to ante up for a couple-three games in Nov, (unfortunately) but I'll bite the bullet for that. Really excited for this team. Woody's apparently instilled a mindset that he wants to win it all, not just a few games. Time will tell, but I really believe we will be much better than last year, or last several years for that matter.

Go Hoosiers!

5 minutes ago, DWB said:

I gotta think that somebody will post a YT video of "highlights" from HH. I refuse to pay extra for BTN+ just for HH. 

I would imagine we'll have to ante up for a couple-three games in Nov, (unfortunately) but I'll bite the bullet for that. Really excited for this team. Woody's apparently instilled a mindset that he wants to win it all, not just a few games. Time will tell, but I really believe we will be much better than last year, or last several years for that matter.

Go Hoosiers!

Usually the regular BTN plays the plus games the day after they play.  If you could wait an extra day you wouldn’t need to pay the extra.  Not sure if they will do that again 

6 minutes ago, Uspshoosier said:

Usually the regular BTN plays the plus games the day after they play.  If you could wait an extra day you wouldn’t need to pay the extra.  Not sure if they will do that again 

I just checked BTN guide for next 5 days and there is nothing on there for HH. However...on the secondary BTN channel, it was TBA for everything after 1-2 days, so it MAY get a feed there. I'll try to keep an eye out for it, and post if I find it.

1 minute ago, DWB said:

I just checked BTN guide for next 5 days and there is nothing on there for HH. However...on the secondary BTN channel, it was TBA for everything after 1-2 days, so it MAY get a feed there. I'll try to keep an eye out for it, and post if I find it.

I don’t think they ever replayed HH but keep a look out for games 

4 hours ago, DWB said:

My dark horse is Leal, but I think Parker will take it if he hits the first 2 or 3.

Will be fun to see, Bates is a killer shooter, we all know Kopp drills 3’s, that’s his thing, Leal came to IU as a shooter and this is of course without defenders. if Parker can beat them out that would bode well for our outside depth 

From Alex Bozich this morning --

Both C.J. Gunn and Jalen Hood-Schifino, two of Indiana’s three commits for 2022, are expected to be at Hysteria. Kaleb Banks, Indiana’s other commitment in the 2022 class, will be at the Wooten top 150 camp in Mansfield, Texas.

Indiana is still pursuing class of 2022 forward Noah Clowney, who made an official visit to Bloomington in late August.

Here are some of the underclassmen that Inside the Hall is hearing could be in Bloomington on Saturday:

– Gabe Cupps, Centerville, Ohio (2023, IU offer)
– Cooper Koch, Peoria Notre Dame, Illinois (2024, IU offer)
– Sam Orme, Carmel (2023)
– Joey Hart, Linton-Stockton (2023)
– JaQualon Roberts, Bloomington North (2023)
– Joey Brown, North Central (2023)
– Jacob Theodosiou, Western Reserve Academy, Ohio (2024)
– Caleb Middleton, New Hampton Prep, New Hampshire (2024)
– Lyna Brooks, Franklin Central (2024)

Edited by Class of '66 Old Fart
Corrected Cooper Koch location

12 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

From Alex Bozich this morning --

Both C.J. Gunn and Jalen Hood-Schifino, two of Indiana’s three commits for 2022, are expected to be at Hysteria. Kaleb Banks, Indiana’s other commitment in the 2022 class, will be at the Wooten top 150 camp in Mansfield, Texas.

Indiana is still pursuing class of 2022 forward Noah Clowney, who made an official visit to Bloomington in late August.

Here are some of the underclassmen that Inside the Hall is hearing could be in Bloomington on Saturday:

– Gabe Cupps, Centerville, Ohio (2023, IU offer)
Cooper Koch, Peoria Notre Dame, Iowa (2024, IU offer)
– Sam Orme, Carmel (2023)
– Joey Hart, Linton-Stockton (2023)
– JaQualon Roberts, Bloomington North (2023)
– Joey Brown, North Central (2023)
– Jacob Theodosiou, Western Reserve Academy, Ohio (2024)
– Caleb Middleton, New Hampton Prep, New Hampshire (2024)
– Lyna Brooks, Franklin Central (2024)

Thanks for the info! 

Minor note, Cooper Koch attends Notre Dame High School in Peoria, Illinois -- not Iowa. 

6 hours ago, IU Scott said:

I will be there. How early are people getting in line.  I have an 1.5 hour drive and can't leave until around 10

I generally am in line by 730 am, but to be honest, that’s pretty excessive lol. Today I’m going to be there by 10.