Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Uspshoosier

Hoosier Hysteria date set - 10/2/21

42 minutes ago, Ghost of Rick Majerus said:

I always found it interesting that Archie didn't even stay for the whole event last time. If I remember correctly, he left before the scrimmage began. 

I don’t remember any point where Archie seemed genuinely amped about this job. Ever. Crean was excited. Woody was excited. Hell, even Sampson seemed excited. But from day 1 Archie seemed like that guy who’s compelled to accept a job transfer when he’s really happy where he is. That feeling, I know.

I don’t remember any point where Archie seemed genuinely amped about this job. Ever. Crean was excited. Woody was excited. Hell, even Sampson seemed excited. But from day 1 Archie seemed like that guy who’s compelled to accept a job transfer when he’s really happy where he is. That feeling, I know.
Yes I figured it was just his personality for the most part. Now knowing how his entire tenure turned out o am not sure what to think. He certainly wasn't very passionate about iu basketball and he didn't get the job done here at all

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Josh said:

Sunofabitch that's my 13 year anniversary with my wife.  We finally fire the bum, the excitement is back, and I doubt I'll be able to watch.

Wait a second! Is that a description of what your 13 years of marriage has been like?!?  :)

On 8/19/2021 at 4:23 PM, coonhounds said:

Yes I figured it was just his personality for the most part. Now knowing how his entire tenure turned out o am not sure what to think. He certainly wasn't very passionate about iu basketball and he didn't get the job done here at all

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The great question is, why the heck was he hired then?

On 8/19/2021 at 5:46 PM, Josh said:

Sunofabitch that's my 13 year anniversary with my wife.  We finally fire the bum, the excitement is back, and I doubt I'll be able to watch.

Sounds like a great anniversary gift to me!

5 hours ago, DWB said:

To GET, not to give unless she graduated from IU too.

She's a Florida State grad.  So I'm trying to teach her about basketball and football lol.  Somebody let me know how Hoosier Hysteria goes.  This would be the first one I've missed since the 80's