Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: IUBB vs BC Mega | 7:30PM *NOT TELEVISED*

Very pleasantly surprised at how this first game has gone.  From all of the accounts I've read, the team has bought in and pretty quickly adapted to what Woody wants to do on both ends of the court.   TJD has not committed a foul.  Geronimo our leading rebounder with 9.  Of our able bodied scholarship players, Lander will finish with just 7 minutes of court time.  Everyone else with at least 15 min. and that was Johnson who was limited by foul trouble.

4 minutes ago, DWB said:

Great outing for Tamar as well. 14 points, and 3 rebounds, only 1 TO. Pretty darn good for a rookie.

Kid is going to be a monster sooner than later. What a great job by CMW in landing him. If we build from this, we fans will be very happy going forward.

1 hour ago, DWB said:

Great outing for Tamar as well. 14 points, and 3 rebounds, only 1 TO. Pretty darn good for a rookie.

2-way stud aggressive scoring frosh who comes out in his first college game, against professional players and kills it?

super high on this kid, really looking forward to watching him take off 

1 hour ago, cthomas said:

Nice to see we getting back into form. I've read in a couple of places some criticism about a win that probably very few expected. Maybe I am blind, but beating a professional European team in the first time several of these kids played together should be a very positive sign. Of course there's work to do. We have time to put that work in. I, for one, am very encouraged by the start of the CMW era of Indiana basketball.

Anyone criticizing this game are people who are only happy when they ate miserable.  You can't take anything fr this game good or bad and  I  am surprised we won

1 hour ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

So no Leal, Durr or Duncomb? 

Nope. Durr and Duncomb were announced prior to the game as not being available for the game. No reason given I don’t believe. Leal I read somewhere was injured.

36 minutes ago, kottke said:

Nope. Durr and Duncomb were announced prior to the game as not being available for the game. No reason given I don’t believe. Leal I read somewhere was injured.

36 minutes ago, kottke said:

Leal is in concussion protocol.