Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hovadipo

Game Thread: IUBB vs BC Mega | 7:30PM *NOT TELEVISED*

I know we all get excited, but this team has potential. Let's give them time to figure things out and settle on who the main guys are going to be. Once roles are established and accepted, look out.

3 minutes ago, DWB said:

And Parker is 0-2 from 3 pt land. That will change for the better.

3 of the starters were out with 2 fouls mid way thru the half

If no one there can record the game, can they at the very least frame these awful B1G refs of something so they're stuck in jail for the next 7-8 months or so?

6 minutes ago, DWB said:

Phin has 3 To's (team high). Hope he's not going back to his old ways...

I read he's being more assertive/aggressive and just playing with more confidence.

4 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I thought we’d get smacked, more a credit to them being pros than a knock on us, but this is certainly a pleasant surprise. 

I honestly didn’t know enough about them to even reason a guess.  Looks like the team is pretty solid in their league. And they have definitely had more playing time together.  Hopefully this bodes well. Sounds like we are a much more complete team than any team since Yogi