Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  
eddy4iu

Basketball seat selection underway. What are you expecting?

It will be interesting to see how your seats compare to a couple years ago and also to see how first time season ticket holders make out with their selections. Check in and let us know how you did. Hopefully the Hall will be full and rocking this season.

Go Hoosiers!!!!

54 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

I have decided that every July, I will check my email at least 5 times a day, even on vacation like I was this time! I'm not playing around any more, LOL.

It is great to see the dedication and support for the program coming back so strong!

4 minutes ago, Str8Hoosiers said:

It is great to see the dedication and support for the program coming back so strong!

I have always wanted season tix, I have been on the list for some time now and have missed the opportunity a few times or it wasn't a good financial situation a few times as well. I generally try to go to at least one game a year with my dad and one with my son, now my daughter is old enough to sit through a game. I also believe that my wife is growing a little impatient that I have never taken her to an actual game! She has been to hysteria a couple times. 

57 minutes ago, reconmkd said:

I have always wanted season tix, I have been on the list for some time now and have missed the opportunity a few times or it wasn't a good financial situation a few times as well. I generally try to go to at least one game a year with my dad and one with my son, now my daughter is old enough to sit through a game. I also believe that my wife is growing a little impatient that I have never taken her to an actual game! She has been to hysteria a couple times. 

Keep an eye out on the ticket forum for seats season ticket holders can't use.

Also watch for the mini-series sale of games when students are on break.

3 minutes ago, eddy4iu said:

Keep an eye out on the ticket forum for seats season ticket holders can't use.

Also watch for the mini-series sale of games when students are on break.

Always do, just starting to get more expensive with more people wanting to go, lol

3 hours ago, reconmkd said:

Always do, just starting to get more expensive with more people wanting to go, lol

True but MUCH better than StubHub with all of their usurious buyer and seller fees!

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2021 at 12:24 PM, reconmkd said:

Sorry I didn't mean that negatively directed at you or anything...

Simply saying I am glad there is so much more hope and support around the program this year that the tickets were gone in 2 minutes.

Just a heads up for those yet to select - I have had a few people tell me that they have had difficulty using the selection process on their phones and iPads. There were similar issues with football seat selection as well.
Just a suggestion that as a precaution you log in early to make sure you are good to go with your device of choice. To try to log in at your selection time only to encounter “technical difficulties” would be quite unpleasant and nerve-wracking.
If it were me I’d be using my desktop or laptop to make my selection.
Best of luck to all and let us know how you make out.
Go Hoosiers!

Just a quick observation from an admittedly rather low number of data points but it seems as though those who increased their donations and jumped up to the next donor level have been able to improve their seating situation while those who stayed pat on donations are essentially getting seats near their last seat location. The good news in all of that is that folks so far are not disappointed by seat location erosion.

Just had a friend report that he selected seats early this afternoon and he was able to move down 17 rows in the same seat numbers as 2 years ago. He did make a fairly significant jump to Hoosier Hundred VC level from Hoosier Fan level.

At the end of selection today seat selection will be at the halfway point. It seems that so far folks are fornthe most part happy to have been able to either improve their seat locations or at least maintain position from last selection.

For season ticket holders on the board - weigh in and let us know how you make out.

Go Hoosiers!!!!