Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

2021 IUBB Bahamas Trip

52 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Hoosier Hysterics is a good follow on twitter. I believe they are going to try to televise some of the games. 

21 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

I believe highlights are allowed by media people but they have to be 2 minutes or less. 

And apparently the Hoosier Hysterics guys are not considered "media" and therefore can post as much game coverage as they want.

My predicted lineup

1. Phin/Lander

2. XJ/Bates/Stewart/Leal

3. Kopp/Galloway

4. Race/Geronimo

5. TJD/Durr/Duncomb

Too many guards to run the lineups I like.  Probably spend a lot of time in 3 guard lineups.  

Too be really good, we need 2 guards to step up to the plate and be alphas.  Any two.  Wishful thinking.  Lots of question marks.  We need Race to improve on offense a lot.  Geronimo making a huge jump would be gigantic for us.  I like having Durr as a backup big. I gots question marks at every position besides the one TJD controls.    Hope to see a free-r team and finally some shot and playmaking.  

10 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

My predicted lineup

1. Phin/Lander

2. XJ/Bates/Stewart/Leal

3. Kopp/Galloway

4. Race/Geronimo

5. TJD/Durr/Duncomb

Too many guards to run the lineups I like.  Probably spend a lot of time in 3 guard lineups.  

Too be really good, we need 2 guards to step up to the plate and be alphas.  Any two.  Wishful thinking.  Lots of question marks.  We need Race to improve on offense a lot.  Geronimo making a huge jump would be gigantic for us.  I like having Durr as a backup big. I gots question marks at every position besides the one TJD controls.    Hope to see a free-r team and finally some shot and playmaking.  

I agree with your points and 4 of 5 in the line-up. I'm going: Johnson, Stewart, Kopp, Race, TJD. At least that is the starting group I'd like to see. 

This teaser headline posted early this morning but details behind the paywall.

Indiana likely will be shorthanded in its exhibition games in the Bahamas

https://247sports.com/college/indiana/Article/Indiana-likely-will-be-shorthanded-in-its-exhibition-games-in-the-Bahamas-169028606/

40 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

This teaser headline posted early this morning but details behind the paywall.

Indiana likely will be shorthanded in its exhibition games in the Bahamas

https://247sports.com/college/indiana/Article/Indiana-likely-will-be-shorthanded-in-its-exhibition-games-in-the-Bahamas-169028606/

Am I allowed to provide insight from this article? Don't want to break any rules here

26 minutes ago, jbeaman9 said:

Am I allowed to provide insight from this article? Don't want to break any rules here

Not having seen the article...but I have not yet seen Miller Kopp, Parker Stewart or Xavier Johnson on any trip videos.

Can anyone tell us whether they have seen evidence that Miller, X and Parker are there?

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

Not having seen the article...but I have not yet seen Miller Kopp, Parker Stewart or Xavier Johnson on any trip videos.

Can anyone tell us whether they have seen evidence that Miller, X and Parker are there?

Theyre all there. Theyve all done at least instagram live from there haha