Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

2 hours ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Yup! it's 9 feet from corner to corner. Football season is going to be awesome for games!

That is huge. 

What’s planned for the bar area?

19 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I won't use it enough unfortunately. And I definitely don't drink enough to really keep anything in it lol. I also like drinking mini cans... So I have extra space lol. 

But you realize that your wife and kids are going to use it too.  Not just for alcoholic beverages, but for Thanksgiving trays.  And waters.  And any number of things.  And then you're going to want a freezer for the buy one get one free items at Kroger.  

When you get a second full size refrigerator/freezer you'll wonder how you lived without one.  

1 minute ago, Josh said:

But you realize that your wife and kids are going to use it too.  Not just for alcoholic beverages, but for Thanksgiving trays.  And waters.  And any number of things.  And then you're going to want a freezer for the buy one get one free items at Kroger.  

When you get a second full size refrigerator/freezer you'll wonder how you lived without one.  

My wife refuses to go into the basement and my kids only go into the other half for now to play hot Wheels or whatever they do. So for now I'm good. But I also don't plan to be in this house for much longer. 

3 minutes ago, Josh said:

Agreed on going full size. We have our kitchen refrigerator, garage refrigerator and I went mini in the bar in the basement and wish I had a full size. I keep it stocked full of beer, but my 15 year old loves to keep his drinks in it too, plus the wife has a bottle of wine or two in it. Should have just gone full size. Next up is a kegerator. 

12 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Agreed on going full size. We have our kitchen refrigerator, garage refrigerator and I went mini in the bar in the basement and wish I had a full size. I keep it stocked full of beer, but my 15 year old loves to keep his drinks in it too, plus the wife has a bottle of wine or two in it. Should have just gone full size. Next up is a kegerator. 

Luckily right now with the 3 and 1.5 year old, their milk and juice stay in the big fridge. And so does the wife's wine. 

1 minute ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

Luckily right now with the 3 and 1.5 year old, their milk and juice stay in the big fridge. And so does the wife's wine. 

Makes sense if they don't go down there either. We didn't finish our basement in the old house but we did in the new one and we use it all the time. We have a bar, an exercise room, and a bonus room. 

33 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

Makes sense if they don't go down there either. We didn't finish our basement in the old house but we did in the new one and we use it all the time. We have a bar, an exercise room, and a bonus room. 

Yea at this point it's hopefully just a selling point to the next person.