Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

2025 General Recruiting Thread (BBall)

Never too early.

Blake Sisley's name made a pretty frequent appearance on btb a year or so ago and Trent is his younger brother.  Listed as 6'7" and attends Heritage Hills HS.  I suspect we'll be hearing a lot more about Trent in the future.

Eric Bossi - All spring and summer, I’ve been surprised by the number of 2025 prospects that have been able to stand out playing up a year or two. The latest to really catch my eye was 6-foot-7 forward Trent Sisley of the Indy Heat’s 15U team. He’ll enter high school as a highly skilled combo forward who is a light’s out shooter from deep, good athlete and true competitor. He’s sure to cause a pretty big buzz among those who are able to drop in and spend some time watching the 15U division.

From Jamie Shaw at Rivals

Earlier this week, Purdue extended an offer to 6-foot-7 2025 prospect Trent Sisley. It was the first D-I offer for Sisley, an in-state prospect from Lincoln City (Ind.) Heritage Hills High.

"I am an athletic wing who can score on all three levels,” Sisley said. “I am an aggressive driver as well as a 3-point shooter who can also play the point at times.”

IN HIS OWN WORDS 

PURDUE: “I like their style and coaching staff. I really like coach (Matt) Painter. It’s also a great academic school. Coach Painter flew in to watch me Wednesday morning before school and then me and my dad called him later that night. We had a great conversation and he offered me over the phone. (Assistant) coach (Paul) Lusk had also watched me a few weeks earlier at school, too.”

MORE ON HIS RECRUITMENT: “I haven’t been on any visits yet, but I have been in contact with other schools like Indiana, Evansville, Notre Dame, Cincinnati and Northwestern as well. I grew up an Indiana fan. My dad, Matt, played at Southeast Missouri State, and my brother Blake is a freshman at Evansville this year.”

RIVALS' REACTION  

Sisley is a high-flying and mobile forward who played this summer with the Indy Heat (Ind.) EYBL 15u team. Not only does he move well, he also has ball skills and range that make him a very intriguing prospect as he continues to grow into his frame. While he has yet to play in a varsity game he has basketball in his genetic makeup. This Purdue offer was a big one, but more will be on the way as his career continues to move forward.

5 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Pocket City Fall Basketball League --  Trent Sisley suffered a slight ankle sprain in his first game yesterday.  Added an ankle brace and scored 46 in his second game.

How efficient is he, does he need a lot of shots to get that 46?

I already posted this in the 2024 thread because I didn’t see this one and figured this made more sense for it. 

The 2025 class is starting to look pretty promising in Indiana. Another 2025 kid got a D1 offer yesterday. Guard BraylOn Mullins from Greenfield Central got an offer from IUPUI. Long ways to go to get IU interest but it’s just another name to possibly watch. 

1 hour ago, ap2345 said:

I already posted this in the 2024 thread because I didn’t see this one and figured this made more sense for it. 

The 2025 class is starting to look pretty promising in Indiana. Another 2025 kid got a D1 offer yesterday. Guard BraylOn Mullins from Greenfield Central got an offer from IUPUI. Long ways to go to get IU interest but it’s just another name to possibly watch. 

Agree.  A long way to go, but off to a great start!  3 kids with D1 offers before the start of their freshman season.  Not too shabby!