Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

6'4" PG who will attend Norcross HS in Norcross, GA. He previously lived in Charlotte, NC.  Unranked on 247 but a 4-star on Rivals and ranked #44 nationally by Rivals.  Plays AAU for Game Elite on the AAU circuit.   Has a personal relationship with Jalen Hood-Schifino going back to 3rd grade and playing on same AAU team so if we were to land Hood-Schifino.............

Rivals

Hudl

April '21 article

2 hours ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

Him jalen lander and tamar all potentially on the same team has me feeling some type of way. Any idea what the “big message” iu sent to jalen this weekend was?

I believe they had three coaches there to watch him.

Reported on Saturday by Samad Hines  -   2023 PG London Johnson (@londonejohnson) has combined for 33 points 53% FG, 15 assists, and only 2 TO’s in two games I have watched in Birmingham #3SSB.  Makes nice reads, creates for others, and scoring from all levels. 

Samad Hines on Johnson's performance at last weekend's Adidas event -

Caught a couple 16U games and London Johnson went to work in both games I caught him in. The 6-foot-3+ point guard combined for 33 points while shooting 53% from the field, 15 assists, and with only 2 turnovers. 16.5 PPG and 7.5 APG in two games I witnessed London play in, both wins. He has been rolling in offers since the beginning of June and his play on the floor speak for itself. He has been evolving right in front of our eyes. Johnson is becoming one of the best prospects out of the South. He holds a unique balance of facilitating and scoring the ball, showed his shot creation off the dribble, finished plays at the rim, created for others, and plays at a very well pace. The rising junior rarely turned the ball over and made nice reads running the offense. A big time eye-opening junior season is in store for London as he will run the show at Georgia powerhouse Norcross High School in Atlanta.  

2 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Recently received offers from UNC, Wake Forest and Arizona State.

A couple of ACC schools….and ASU. Obviously Hurley’s connections are mostly east, but ASU always seems to look like the outlier offer on pretty much every offer list.