Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

1 hour ago, Chris007 said:

We have come a long way in recruiting but getting a Northern Indiana kid away from Notre Dame for football would be a huge pickup, but I'm not getting my hopes up. 

Yeah the day we pull a legit kid from Andrean is the day we need to send a temperature probe down to hell. 

4 hours ago, Hovadipo said:

Yeah the day we pull a legit kid from Andrean is the day we need to send a temperature probe down to hell. 

ND crapping the bed again this year coupled with IU winning 8-9+ games would have a massive impact. This may go down as the most important season for IU history ever. 

3 hours ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

Really good against Mater Dei in the state finals 

He was, but when a guy is rated as the 25th best player in the nation in his class, I really expect them to blow me away when I see them play.  The game I saw him play this past year in person was against my high school and we really didn't do anything special to scheme against him.  He didn't really stand out at linebacker -- which is where he'll play in college.  He had 5 tackles, none for loss and on offensive was just okay (82 yards on 17 carries).  They beat us in a hell of a game with a 45 yard field as time expired, but we put 28 points on them with a freshman playing quarterback.