Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Gnet550

(2023) - SG Reed Sheppard to Kentucky

4 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Is he more likely to de-commit from Kentucky;

• If Calipari leaves, or
  • If Calipari stays

Because he's one of Cupps's best buds, was considering IU, and might be the single best additional recruit we could bring in for next year.

He's a Kentucky kid so I don't see him de-committing either way. I would love to be able to flip him to IU but I just don't see it happening.

But out of your two choices, I guess if Calamari leaves. Fear of the unknown and all.

Just now, go iu bb said:

He's a Kentucky kid so I don't see him de-committing either way. I would love to be able to flip him to IU but I just don't see it happening.

So that’s one vote for “better chance he de-commits if Calipari stays.”

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

So that’s one vote for “better chance he de-commits if Calipari stays.”

I think considering his dad is a Former Kentucky player there is zero chance he comes to IU…this would be like Yogi Farrell having a 5-star rated son and him committing to Purdue….

3 hours ago, Gnet550 said:

I think considering his dad is a Former Kentucky player there is zero chance he comes to IU…this would be like Yogi Farrell having a 5-star rated son and him committing to Purdue….

Both parents, his mom played for UK WBB.

On 1/9/2023 at 4:04 PM, Stuhoo said:

Is he more likely to de-commit from Kentucky;

• If Calipari leaves, or
  • If Calipari stays

Because he's one of Cupps's best buds, was considering IU, and might be the single best additional recruit we could bring in for next year.

Bump