Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2023) - PG Gabe Cupps to INDIANA

25 minutes ago, The RUN DMCer said:

Cupps is taking an official visit to IU next week as a junior.

Would not be surprised if he commits.

Be ecstatic if he did.  Couldn't hurt to have him commit and then provide some recruiting help to land his AAU teammate Reed Sheppard.  

Just now, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Be ecstatic if he did.  Couldn't hurt to have him commit and then provide some recruiting help to land his AAU teammate Reed Sheppard.  

Going to need all the help they can get with that one.   My opinion but 0 chance Sheppard plays for anyone other then Kentucky 

9 minutes ago, triple said:

https://www.daytondailynews.com/sports/high-school/centerville-junior-cupps-has-plenty-of-college-options/PTGL6JBVBNCXRIA6KBAHD3JDZQ/

Per his father/coach he is looking to make several visits and may not commit until the end of his Junior year.

Also according to his father, he doesn’t have to wait if he finds the right fit.

Just now, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Is this kid good? It looks like he’s unbanked on 24/7 but his offer list isn’t that of an unranked  kid. 

He’s good. Likely an Aaron Craft type of college player that just wins especially as a junior and senior.

17 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

I hope not, and I also don’t believe so. 

If he wants to commit they are taking him. It’s very possible they end up with 2 guards in this class. I think Rabby may have said recently that IU is in constant contact with Little as well.