Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2023) - PG Gabe Cupps to INDIANA

1 minute ago, Uspshoosier said:

College coaches that evaluated both these players saw them during their high school seasons and during the summer 

Smith had offers from Toledo, Montana and App st before Purdue offered him which was is only high major offer 

Cupps had offers from Michigan, Xavier, Kansas St, Stanford, Ohio St, Virginia Tech before he decided to end his recruitment and commit to IU. 

talent evaluators that rank kids for a living have ranked Cupps with an 88 composite ranking. Top 100 kid while they rated Smith 253rd 

Are you saying Braden Smith is “shortGrantGelon!!”

15 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

He’s listed at 6’2” but looks tiny and shorter.  

Barring cancellation or bad luck, I’ll be seeing Cupps live in a couple of weeks at Flyin’ to the Hoop in Dayton. I’ll get you a reasonably accurate measurement. 

Barring cancellation or bad luck, I’ll be seeing Cupps live in a couple of weeks at Flyin’ to the Hoop in Dayton. I’ll get you a reasonably accurate measurement. 

Aside from the Covid year I’ve been to this event 6 of the past 7 years. It’s awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Centerville (9-0) over Springfield 82-45.  Cupps 18 pts on 7-12 FG; 3-6 on 3s; 1-1 FT; 3 reb; 9 asst; 3 stl; 0 blk; 0 TO.

Thru 9 games:  14.9 ppg on 53% FG; 46% on 3s; 86% FT; 3.1 reb; 7.6 asst; 2.8 stl; 1.4 TO.

Gotta work on that turnover to assist ratio.  ;)

1 hour ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Centerville (10-0) over Springfield 79-40.  Cupps 10 pts. on 4-10 FG; 2-4 on 3s; 0 FT; 2 reb; 7 asst; 1 stl; 0 blk; 0 TO.  Odd scheduling.  Centerville just played at Springfield on Tuesday and then hosted Springfield last night.

Another mediocre Assist/Turnovers night. Smh

;)