Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2023) - PG Gabe Cupps to INDIANA

12 minutes ago, brumdog45 said:

Link to Cupps’ stats for his freshman and sophomore seasons.

http://www.gwocsports.com/bkPlayerStats.aspx?player=587128

81% from the line, and 35% from three on a lot of attempts is pretty encouraging for a sophomore. Especially on a team that won state. 

21 minutes ago, IUc2016 said:

81% from the line, and 35% from three on a lot of attempts is pretty encouraging for a sophomore. Especially on a team that won state. 

Anyone recall what Yogi and Hulls shot in high school? Both ended up being really good volume 3 point shooters in college, curious if Cupps is in line with where they were

57 minutes ago, MikeRoberts said:

Anyone recall what Yogi and Hulls shot in high school? Both ended up being really good volume 3 point shooters in college, curious if Cupps is in line with where they were

Don't know the exact numbers, but I believe Hulls hit a really good percent of his threes in high school but Ferrell was just so-so.  Hulls was a good perimeter from the start at IU (40% from three as a freshman, 44% over his career).  Ferrell developed into one, but didn't really shoot much as a freshman.  Made 30% of his threes (only 2 taken per game as a freshman) but jumped up to taking 7 threes per game as a sophomore and hit 40%.

I would say being Bronny’s teammate and friend pays off on IG.

But it is curious that his Twitter following isn’t nearly as popular. Gen Z stuff, methinks
That's right. Instagram is by far the most popular social media for Gen Z kids. I think before Zion even played a game at Duke he was already near 1 Mil Instagram followers. Between highlight videos on YouTube and the snippets that go viral on other platforms, it brings in a lot of young fans.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Couldn’t find the 2023 recruiting thread so I will put this in here 

https://247sports.com/Season/2023-Basketball/CompositeTeamRankings/

yes this isn’t going to last but some might want to see IU as the #1 team ranked for recruiting in 2023.  Take a picture 

Lol…100% was the first thing I did. And the first definition I found didn’t really clear anything up for me as to how it applies here.
I too am confused as the definition I got was to keep juvenile traits in an adult animal???

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, rcs29 said:

I too am confused as the definition I got was to keep juvenile traits in an adult animal???

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Yeah something like that but the expanded definition I found also mentioned sexual maturity in the larvae state. Kudos, kid. But be careful!

59 minutes ago, IGotMeAWoody said:

Terrible guess here, but I think he's using it as a way to say he's mature but still a kid on the inside?

Likely the opposite. Looks like a kid but is mature. That´s the only thing that makes sense to me.