Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2023) - PG Gabe Cupps to INDIANA

1 hour ago, Stuhoo said:

I'm sorry Hova and many others. If you guys don't think this Hoosier Hysterics Tweet + video is awesome in so many ways, I just don't know what to make of you:

Don’t really like stealing his thunder but it’s actually, dare I say, a good video. 

Hated when we had to do cup stacking in PE class though 

1 minute ago, Hoosierfan2017 said:

Don’t really like stealing his thunder but it’s actually, dare I say, a good video. 

Hated when we had to do cup stacking in PE class though 

They don't post anything that isn't approved by the recruit and IU. The hysterics have stated this many times and said so again last night. They don't have the harm that many think. 

1 hour ago, HoosierAloha said:

So many got upset at Rabby, many moons ago, for stealing Yogi’s thunder but we’re good with this?

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners mobile app

I think it’s far more “showing how happy we are that he may be joining Hoosier Nation” than stealing his thunder.

It’s just plain old good fun

1 minute ago, Stuhoo said:

I think it’s far more “showing how happy we are that he may be joining Hoosier Nation” than stealing his thunder.

It’s just plain old good fun

yes. As long as the recruit has approved it, it really does show our appreciation and excitement as a fanbase. 

2 hours ago, IUc2016 said:

yes. As long as the recruit has approved it, it really does show our appreciation and excitement as a fanbase. 

That's the key portion for me, as long as the recruit, in this case Mr Cupps, is aligned - it's all in good fun.  I may not always agree with the Hysterics methods, but I do believe they bring 'something' to the fan base.