Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

(2022) F Brice Sensabaugh to Ohio St

23 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

Rabby just said IU might not be in his top 4 but he doesn’t know for sure. I find this interesting given the fact he had scheduled a visit so I guess we’ll find out later today.

Is his visit still on? Seems very strange to announce a top 4 after scheduling a visit and not include IU. His interest is there; maybe another coach is in his ear about IU? Doesn't make sense to me.

16 minutes ago, IU-DL said:

Is his visit still on? Seems very strange to announce a top 4 after scheduling a visit and not include IU. His interest is there; maybe another coach is in his ear about IU? Doesn't make sense to me.

TBD. That why I said we’ll find out later. Like I said Rabby wasn’t sure.

36 minutes ago, IU-DL said:

Part of recruiting.    Got to let the dominos fall into place.   Even though  recruiting analyst, coaching staff and people like me on a message boards can say that Brice recruitment shouldn’t be affected by Hoods recruitment because they are different positions all that matters is what he and his surrounding camp think.   If IU doesn’t make his top 4 tomorrow then we will know where his camp stands and the OV visit will be cancelled.   Glad to see some normalcy back in recruiting with kids getting to set up visits and actually have the choice to visit campus or decide not to visit because of other dominos