Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Stuhoo

(2022) F Brice Sensabaugh to Ohio St

5 hours ago, Hoosierfanyuh said:

We made his top 8. Wonder how serious he is with us considering we have banks now

Different players. He’s a big 2 guard right now the way he plays.

10 hours ago, ap2345 said:

Different players. He’s a big 2 guard right now the way he plays.

Interesting, i guess we are kind of due for a big(ish) class considering all the players id assume are moving on from iubb after this season. 

Watched 2 of Sensabugh’s state tournament games. Not remotely useful for breaking him down. Don’t know what his knee injury was, but it wasn’t nothin’. He’s wearing a full brace and dragging his leg pretty good. Played spot minutes and contributed very little. Not sure he should have been playing at all. 
Side note: found a Lake Highland game against IMG. Sensabaugh didn’t play. But watched it for Bates. It was a beating. Bates didn’t score much, didn’t have to, but he hammered Lake Highland’s guards defensively, Was also digging the post hard and really active in the passing lanes. Very disruptive. Really impressive.

We seem to be in a good spot for a lot of recruits. Im excited to see how this class ends up being 

Hard to say if we are in a good spot really until we get more to commit. Nice to see us make some final lists but we have been here before. Would love to see more of the early momentum swing over into HS recruiting such that we land a very strong class.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

5 minutes ago, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Like dominos with our top targets. Interesting.

Sent from my iPad using BtownBanners mobile app

I feel like the new rules might make things go faster for us.  Only a handful of teams can match the revenue generation of our brand.  If those teams aren’t interested and the kids fit our system and get have the guard play not to leave them hanging. It simplifies everything 

Rabby just said IU might not be in his top 4 but he doesn’t know for sure. I find this interesting given the fact he had scheduled a visit so I guess we’ll find out later today.