Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2023) - C Xavier Booker to Michigan State

11 minutes ago, The RUN DMCer said:

Did I read somewhere that Coach Woodson watched Booker play on Saturday night?  Fayette County (GA) v. Norcross 

That definitely didn't happen. Booker was supposed to visit for the game Friday but didn't make it because of traffic and decided to reschedule. 

Just now, WayneFleekHoosier said:

Yeah,  I knew that but was just indicating its a big need for next year's roster construction.  

Do you see him as a '4'? Or not much confidence in Durr & Duncomb? 

26 minutes ago, Hardwood83 said:

Do you see him as a '4'? Or not much confidence in Durr & Duncomb? 

I don’t think Duncomb or Durr puts us in title contention at the 5.  Durr is solid. Duncomb will improve. Maybe it’s enough, but I like an athletic 5 that can be a shot blocker.  

8 minutes ago, Billingsley said:

I had Booker and Cupp backward on my prediction. I truly believe that Booker will commit before the end of his high school season. Might be off but definitely before summer

all that matters is we end up with both. Really want Booker