Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2023) - C Xavier Booker to Michigan State

Just now, Ghost of Rick Majerus said:

Did we? 

I've been hoping to catch some type of snippet but haven't seen anything as of yet.

Only thing I saw is on his IG account he tweeted he got an offer from USC yesterday….so from that aspect, not good

14 minutes ago, Josh said:

Sampson got Devin Ebanks and Terrell Holloway laid.  Couldn't have been that bad

I remember really wanting Ebanks to commit to IU. Final 4 with WVU - flamed out as a pro as I can't recall much from him

1 hour ago, ElectricBoogaloo said:

Story time please! Or please send a DM if you're more comfortable with that.

I’m sure other people more details but apparently he got into a shouting match with the dad of a kid we were recruiting. The guy who went to Duke.  It was all pertaining to NiL potential and I guess fife went on a rant about how he should be happy with a scholarship. 

Apprantly something similar happened with booker as well 

1 hour ago, kreigh8 said:

I remember really wanting Ebanks to commit to IU. Final 4 with WVU - flamed out as a pro as I can't recall much from him

Pretty sure Ebanks and Holloway both signed with IU.  They got out of their LOI after Sampson was fired.

1 minute ago, IU Scott said:

Pretty sure Ebanks and Holloway both signed with IU.  They got out of their LOI after Sampson was fired.

I believe you are correct. It was shaping up to be a very good class. Sampson could coach, no doubt. But then there was that culture thing.....