Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

4 minutes ago, Woodson1980 said:

Ok,so who is the black jersey?

These old eyes can't make it out.

1 minute ago, Chris007 said:

Tennessee has two jerseys and Vandy has one

Nope -- the black jersey is Tennessee State

21 minutes ago, NashvilleHoosier said:

Whoever made this really mailed it in on this one. TSU's colors are blue and white with red trim.

when I looked at the profile I believe it said something in the info about being a 16 year old....my guess is just trying to get his name out there similar to Joe Tipton.

I assume this is a capture from Carr’s Snapchat, though someone more social media savvy should confirm. But, it seems a like a weird thing to post if it’s meaningless. 

I assume this is a capture from Carr’s Snapchat, though someone more social media savvy should confirm. But, it seems a like a weird thing to post if it’s meaningless. 

Instagram. Someone posted that they liked the idea of Cupps, Newton, and Carr in 2023 for IU. Carr just reposted it. Nice to see, but nothing too deep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, Demo said:

Coming for another visit in June, per Mike Schumann.

Annnddddd… to commit.

Amirite?

BTW, Legacy Early College High School to Indiana University will be a major challenge for the young man. This is not a Jakai Newton/CJ Gunn super achiever academic situation.

28 minutes ago, Stuhoo said:

Annnddddd… to commit.

Amirite?

BTW, Legacy Early College High School to Indiana University will be a major challenge for the young man. This is not a Jakai Newton/CJ Gunn super achiever academic situation.

2 visits in a short time frame...certainly feels that way. Hope we land him as he seems like a special talent. 

On the 2nd part, is Early College HS one of the faux prep schools that basically is a sham for luring athletes ala Prime Prep?

7 minutes ago, BtownStrength said:

2 visits in a short time frame...certainly feels that way. Hope we land him as he seems like a special talent. 

On the 2nd part, is Early College HS one of the faux prep schools that basically is a sham for luring athletes ala Prime Prep?

Doesn’t seem ‘Prime Prep barely there’ bad —there’s 400 high school students, but their academics are not sending many kids to college.

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketball-2023-target-coen-carr-planning-return-visit-eyeing-august-decision/

Certainly sounds promising. Has always seemed like a really good, if currently unsophisticated, kid. Watched him several times last winter and he’s super engaged with his teammates. I think Woodson would be a great Coach for him. 

36 minutes ago, Demo said:

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/iu-basketball-2023-target-coen-carr-planning-return-visit-eyeing-august-decision/

Certainly sounds promising. Has always seemed like a really good, if currently unsophisticated, kid. Watched him several times last winter and he’s super engaged with his teammates. I think Woodson would be a great Coach for him. 

Troy Williams skill set with Mike Woodson as his mentor?

Count. Me. In.

15 minutes ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

Might be letting my bias in favor of the kid get the best of me here, but that reads in a very encouraging way.