Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

(2023) - SF Kaleb Glenn to Louisville

IU offer today.

4-star SF Kaleb Glenn attends Louisville Male HS in Louisville, KY.  Plays AAU for Bradley Beal on the EYBL circuit.  (Jeremy Fears plays on the same AAU team)

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/there-is-mutual-interest-between-class-of-2023-top-50-louisville-forward-kaleb-glenn-and-iu-basketball/

https://stockrisers.com/s/348/top-50-sophomore-kaleb-glenn-talks-visit-plans-updates-recruitment

Rivals

Hudl

Kaleb Glenn @ka1ebglenn

Blessed to receive an offer from Coach Woodson and Indiana University #AGTG #IUBB #Hoosiers @IndianaMBB @MikeWoodsonNBA

15 hours ago, Class of '66 Old Fart said:

IU offer today.

4-star SF Kaleb Glenn attends Louisville Male HS in Louisville, KY.  Plays AAU for Bradley Beal on the EYBL circuit.  (Jeremy Fears plays on the same AAU team)

https://www.thedailyhoosier.com/there-is-mutual-interest-between-class-of-2023-top-50-louisville-forward-kaleb-glenn-and-iu-basketball/

https://stockrisers.com/s/348/top-50-sophomore-kaleb-glenn-talks-visit-plans-updates-recruitment

Rivals

Hudl

Kaleb Glenn @ka1ebglenn

Blessed to receive an offer from Coach Woodson and Indiana University #AGTG #IUBB #Hoosiers @IndianaMBB @MikeWoodsonNBA

Male is supposed to be at the Marshall County Hoopfest this year. Looking forward to seeing him. Physically, he looks so much like Lamar Stevens looked in HS.

5 hours ago, Gnet550 said:

The only thing I don’t like is his picture choice….Armaan and Hunter…lol

Looked at some of the pics he was using in his offer tweets. Used Remy Martin in his ASU tweet and 1 of the players in his U of L tweet is, I believe Josh Nickelberry. If he’s using transfers intentionally, wow, that’s really funny.

Presumably positive news.

Rather than visiting Xavier unofficially on June 24th, Top-50 sophomore Kaleb Glenn will now he on Indiana’s campus instead, he told @Stockrisers.  So, on June 24th, Mike Woodson and his staff will have a priority on campus.

On 6/16/2021 at 5:03 PM, Demo said:

Looked at some of the pics he was using in his offer tweets. Used Remy Martin in his ASU tweet and 1 of the players in his U of L tweet is, I believe Josh Nickelberry. If he’s using transfers intentionally, wow, that’s really funny.

The article describes him as a academically oriented, very smart kid, so I wouldn't be surprised if he's got his own personal inside jokes.

I'm a fan--very glad he's visiting and I'm thinking he will be a big fan of Woody and Fife.

This weekend Glenn is participating in the Titans/Rockets Shootout in Shelbyville, KY.  Tells Stockrisers we're one of the schools recruiting him the heaviest and he'll be on campus on the 24th.

https://stockrisers.com/s/365/titansrockets-shootout-top-50-sophomore-kaleb-glenn-talks-recruitment

56 minutes ago, Demo said:

The kid looks like he could hold up physically today and he’s not gonna hit a campus for 2 years.

Did this NFL defensive end take a wrong turn on the way to workout with the Colts? No great player from his high school has ever left the state of Kentucky, but this guy might be the one. He's built for the Big Ten.

3 hours ago, MoyeNeeded said:

This quote is not even from Glenn. It is from his H.S. Coach. 

True, but the article has a number of quotes from Kaleb. It appears he is in agreement with his high school coach. Based on his own quotes, he left very impressed with all the facilities and the entire coaching staff. 

3 hours ago, ray said:

True, but the article has a number of quotes from Kaleb. It appears he is in agreement with his high school coach. Based on his own quotes, he left very impressed with all the facilities and the entire coaching staff. 

Not saying that I don't agree with you because I also read the article. Just saying don't misrepresent what was said and make it sound like Glenn made this statement and make it the lead line of the story.