Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Sept. 18th Game - TAILGATE/GET TOGETHER

36 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

Lame. 

Thanks for the link, again. 

My pleasure. Sure hope you are able to work something out for tailgating. Please keep the thread updated as you and others get things together. I’d like to stop by if I know where you end up congregating.

Go Hoosiers!!!

12 hours ago, eddy4iu said:

My pleasure. Sure hope you are able to work something out for tailgating. Please keep the thread updated as you and others get things together. I’d like to stop by if I know where you end up congregating.

Go Hoosiers!!!

Honestly I’m not holding much hope on a Tailgate. My fault for dropping the ball on the parking situation. I’m down (and I’m sure Boob would agree) to meet up with anyone though who has a prearranged tailgate. 

7 hours ago, rcs29 said:

Just standard domestic or some craft beers?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Upland Dragonfly aand Champagn Velvet for sure. May be another Upland offering this year too but not sure.