Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Sept. 18th Game - TAILGATE/GET TOGETHER

Hi all, just want to confirm a couple things. Graduated in 2015–planning a trip back with friends for this game. 

tailgaiting is back open this year right? At the fields south of the stadium? Do we need car reservations or anything? We’d plan to get there around 9-9:30 for a noon game…

26 minutes ago, DoctorP said:

Hi all, just want to confirm a couple things. Graduated in 2015–planning a trip back with friends for this game. 

tailgaiting is back open this year right? At the fields south of the stadium? Do we need car reservations or anything? We’d plan to get there around 9-9:30 for a noon game…

Yes tailgating is back open. You will need to purchase a parking pass to get into the lots with a vehicle. I believe you are allowed two passes per order. 

here is a link to the parking passes (just click on Single game parking):

https://iuhoosiers.evenue.net/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/SEGetGroupList?groupCode=FBM&linkID=indiana&shopperContext=&caller=&appCode=

Great. Is that for parking at the stadium specifically?

What about pulling up into those fields roughly 4-5 blocks south of the stadium just north of the business school? Maybe we could park our car not at the stadium that day…

Although might just be easier to tailgate like the adults we now are in the stadium Parking lot?

1 minute ago, DoctorP said:

Great. Is that for parking at the stadium specifically?

What about pulling up into those fields roughly 4-5 blocks south of the stadium just north of the business school? Maybe we could park our car not at the stadium that day…

Although might just be easier to tailgate like the adults we now are in the stadium Parking lot?

you will still need a pass to get into the grass lots. It isn't like it was when you and I were there and it was $20 cash when you pulled up unfortunately. 

36 minutes ago, rcs29 said:

Where are we suppose to go to meet some of you guys?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Natural and Boob usually set up shop in the small gap between the rows of porto-johns near the frat section

Hopefully everyone has their parking passes - Cincinnati and OSU parking is sold out as of a couple days ago. Seems odd that parking sells out before the games do but that is indicative of a parking issue that should be addressed.  I don’t think it’s a matter of folks buying parking passes only because as I recall you can’t buy one without also purchasing tickets. I could be wrong about that though.

Hopefully everyone has their parking passes - Cincinnati and OSU parking is sold out as of a couple days ago. Seems odd that parking sells out before the games do but that is indicative of a parking issue that should be addressed.  I don’t think it’s a matter of folks buying parking passes only because as I recall you can’t buy one without also purchasing tickets. I could be wrong about that though.
Any suggestions for parking for a guy that didn't get a parking pass?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, Naturalhoosier said:

I plan to park between AH and Mellancamp pavilion.  I believe (HOPE) that is a first come first serve lot. 

I wouldn’t bank on that. That lot requires hang tags, but can’t remember the gate number. Even the tailgate fields south of 17th require a pass now. 

2 minutes ago, Hovadipo said:

I wouldn’t bank on that. That lot requires hang tags, but can’t remember the gate number. Even the tailgate fields south of 17th require a pass now. 

Oye. Guess I’ll be playing it by ear then. They gotta put us somewhere.