Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

JaybobHoosier

Sept. 18th Game - TAILGATE/GET TOGETHER

Hey All,

Natty, UpperArlington, and I are going to the Sept 18th game vs Cincy, and would love to get a tailgate/get together with other board members! It’s a 12et/11ct kickoff, and I would get there early to set up shop for everyone to come by. 
I don’t know if I plan to do much food, but if people want to chip in then we can get people fed and drink the day away. Please let me know if you can make it, because I will at least get snacks and some drinks for everyone. 
Hope to see a lot of you there, and I will post this on HSN as well. 

9 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Go into the game!

I’m not driving from Delaware to sit my happy @$$ in the parking lot that’s for sure. 

This will be a family friendly event. My 12 yr old son will be there. My buddy is bringing his youngster too. Plus UpperArlington is an overgrown child at that. 

2 hours ago, Naturalhoosier said:

I’m not driving from Delaware to sit my happy @$$ in the parking lot that’s for sure. 

This will be a family friendly event. My 12 yr old son will be there. My buddy is bringing his youngster too. Plus UpperArlington is an overgrown child at that. 

ya we always go in. I'm giving Natty's son his first taste of Old Style at the tailgate.

4 minutes ago, Loaded Chicken Sandwich said:

I've told my wife about going up for my bday. Was never sure how it worked though with RVs or anything. 

RV’s have to park by the Baseball-Softball fields. Still lots of people over there. One of my close friends parks his air stream over there on Friday night and stays till Sunday morning 

30 minutes ago, Chris007 said:

RV’s have to park by the Baseball-Softball fields. Still lots of people over there. One of my close friends parks his air stream over there on Friday night and stays till Sunday morning 

That is what I want to do. Especially with the game being at noon. Wake up Saturday, make some breakfast on the grill and all that. Just have a great time. 

11 hours ago, Stuhoo said:

Me and the 14 year old are itching to fly in for a game this fall….just maaaaybe…

I can't wait to track that flight. I'm sure private plane right into Monroe county airport.