Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Hoosierfan1901

IU Baseball VS Nebraska (N)- 3:10 PM ET BTN+

8 minutes ago, Brass Cannon said:

These pods have got to be better balanced. It’s stupid a team is playing it’s 3rd game against a team playing it’s first 

I think the idea behind it would be less cost for each road team as far as us playing last night and Neb playing Monday. Neb flew out this morning, where as we were yesterday. 

Stahl was great. So of course Mercer pulls him. Brings in Tucker who immediately walks a guy and then throws a bad error toss to 1st. Mercer makes no fricken sense here. There’s guys who hadn’t already pitched today in game 1. Another base hit. Game now tied. Good grief.
1st & 3rd no outs. Appears Mercer sticking w him.

Sent from my iPhone using BtownBanners

IU now down 6-5.

Mercer rolled the dice w Tucker twice today. Both times, it didn’t work. Gave up runs both games.
. Now IU has to come back again. Should have never pulled Stahl.

52 minutes ago, mjhoosier said:

Stahl was great. So of course Mercer pulls him. Brings in Tucker who immediately walks a guy and then throws a bad error toss to 1st. Mercer makes no fricken sense here. There’s guys who hadn’t already pitched today in game 1. Another base hit. Game now tied. Good grief.
1st & 3rd no outs. Appears Mercer sticking w him.

No need to act like Mercer doesn't know what he's doing. You basically constantly do that when you post in these game thread. Gets old.