Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Class of '66 Old Fart

IU Baseball at Rutgers - 5/7 and 5/8/21 on BTN+

9 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Wow! What a bunt by Whalen to load bases and they are loaded with 0 outs. Rutkowski reaching end of line is huge. We can blow this open now. 

Have you ever seen a better "sac" bunt lol 

Hopkins finally flies out to end it. IU now up 8-2 with just six outs to go. Rutgers bullpen really really helped us that inning with many walks and the two hit batters.

1 minute ago, Aaron said:

Wow. Close full count pitch is called a ball and its 8-2 after run walks in. 

I've been very impressed by HP umpire. I think he's been very good. Knock on wood. 

Well announcers just botched Fucci's name badly who takes over at first. It's few-see and they said foo-chee. Whoops. Hard name, but check with someone at IU how to pronounce. 

These guys have actually done a very good job today, but that name mistake was bad.

2 minutes ago, Aaron said:

Well announcers just botched Fucci's name badly who takes over at first. It's few-see and they said foo-chee. Whoops. Hard name, but check with someone at IU how to pronounce. 

These guys have actually done a very good job today, but that name mistake was bad.

Agree. I've enjoyed this game. The game score is what I like most, though lol

Rutgers gets a run on a two out double but IU still in control at 8-3 to 9th. Bothwell will get win assuming we hold on but he has not been good today at all compared to the normal. Curious if he is removed Bothwell for maybe Braden Scott, so Bothwell can pitch Sunday or if he just finishes it so everyone else is available tomorrow (Sharp can certainly go again after just the 4 pitch walk).

Just now, Aaron said:

Rutgers gets a run on a two out double but IU still in control at 8-3 to 9th. Bothwell will get win assuming we hold on but he has not been good today at all compared to the normal. Curious if he is removed Bothwell for maybe Braden Scott, so Bothwell can pitch Sunday or if he just finishes it so everyone else is available tomorrow (Sharp can certainly go again after just the 4 pitch walk).

Maybe Tucker for an inning or ... Manous? Lol we haven't seen him forever. 

3 minutes ago, btownqb said:

Maybe Tucker for an inning or ... Manous? Lol we haven't seen him forever. 

Tucker you need for long relief tomorrow. Manous has been hurt, but Mercer said in his press conference there is a chance he could be ready this weekend but no guarantees. 

Unless Manous is healthy finally doubt it is either of those. My guess is Bothwell again or Scott.