Thanks for visiting BtownBanners.com!  We noticed you have AdBlock enabled.  While ads can be annoying, we utilize them to provide these forums free of charge to you!  Please consider removing your AdBlock for BtownBanners or consider signing up to donate and help BtownBanners stay alive!  Thank you!

Leo

2022 General Recruiting Thread (Football)

11 minutes ago, MemphisHoosier said:

Bummer on Spells, did we get any sense on why WVU over IU and the U?

I haven't looked at depth charts. Just happens sometimes, I am not 100% convinced this commitment is the end of JS recruitment though. Just a hunch. 

20 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

I believe you will be correct, but unfortunately, we might be missing out on Gaines, unless something drastically happens

If they miss on Gaines then hopefully they can get Miller. 2 of the 3 wouldn’t be bad at all.

57 minutes ago, ap2345 said:

If they miss on Gaines then hopefully they can get Miller. 2 of the 3 wouldn’t be bad at all.

Silly question @ap2345, but which Miller are you referencing at receiver...Shawn Miller (Uncommitted from Florida) or flipping Mekhi Miller (Mizzou Commit from Kansas)?

34 minutes ago, Hooserfan1901 said:

Shawn Miller

Do you know if he was there before Wright left to come here? If so, hopefully we have a leg up. I love coach Wright and am surprised more of his kids haven’t followed him here

18 minutes ago, KzooHoosier82 said:

Do you know if he was there before Wright left to come here? If so, hopefully we have a leg up. I love coach Wright and am surprised more of his kids haven’t followed him here

He came a year after Wright left, however, the IMG connection will be an advantage